I ♥ neon orange

Wednesday 12 June 2013



I've been loving my new neon nail varnish so much recently it spurred me on to get cracking with that neon + plywood project I been wanting to do. Very happy with the result! Most of my home surfaces or accessories are grey, white, black or wood which provide a great canvas for the neon to glow.

And can I just say how lush is my new Kirsten Goss ring?! I won it! Via the fabulous Natalie Hartley's blog which you must check out if you haven't already. Loads of great trend lead posts and styling tips from the InStyle fashion editor herself. Stop by Kirsten's website too- so many covetable pieces...

Plywood cut offs from North Road Timber, Neon spray paint by Montana Gold, Nail varnish is Orly 'Holla' from Boots, Ring by Kirsten Goss.

bloglovin' / facebook / twitter / instagram / pinterest

1 comments:

  1. Hey,
    beautiful ring.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger