Show some shoulder

Thursday 30 June 2016












As much as I love the off the shoulder trend, it seemed for a while that I wouldn't be able to join in the fun. The reason for this is because my body moves. Not usually a problem, but as the majority of styles in stores have an elasticated neckline, just the slightest arm movement can cause an off the shoulder malfunction, resulting in me having to constantly pull the sleeves back down, or staying very still while wearing it (impossible for me).

Then this little beauty caught my eye. Stylish and practical, with not an elasticated shoulder in sight, just four adorable ties and in this seasons blue and white stripes (two trends in one!). 

Top: Topshop Boutique
White high waist jeans: Old season ASOS (similar here)
Suede Mules: Front Row Shop (similar here)
OPEN SPHERE Ring: Jessie Harris
Watch: Mondaine Helvetica
AKRA Shopper: Agneel
Lipstick: MAC Lady Danger

Photography by Emma Gutteridge

--- FOLLOW ---

2 comments:

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger