Moxham Muse

Friday, 12 December 2014




Last week I headed up to Hoxton for a 'Moxham Muse' photoshoot with the very talented Iris Björk. I had a great time meeting the other very lovely Moxham Muses, sipping bubbly and scoffing the most delicious mince pies I've ever tasted (made by pastry chef Mel Southerden).

I got to pick anything from the current and new collections to wear in the shots, so I chose my favourite piece- the amazing mirror polished VERITY crown (available online now) and BENE cuff (soon to be available).

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I think your blog is fab and I've nominated you got the Liebster Blog Award!
    Have a look on my blog if you want to find out more about it.

    Leah x
    http://leahvictoriana.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/liebster-blog-award-ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful! And so talented, great style too! But you never say where those lipsticks are from...they look incredible!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw you said you were going to do a few posts about your Mac lipsticks, are you still doing those? Please do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger