Our Daily Edit // Part 2

Thursday 17 April 2014

Part 2 of my outfit picks from Our Daily Edit. All items currently available in store.


Boiler Suit: 5Preview, Shoes: Sophia Webster



Dress: Christopher Raeburn, Necklace: Moxham, Sandals: SolSana,(Sunglasses my own)




Shirt & Jeans: Levis Made and Crafted, Jelly Shoes: Sophia Webster, Sunglasses: Finlay & Co






Silk t-shirt: Marina, Bag: Sandqvist, OTTO Cuff: Moxham,(Hat, skirt and mules my own)

Photography: Beckie White
Styling: Me


bloglovin' / facebook / twitter / instagram / pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with all of these outfits. Great photos.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red heels are amazing!!!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so close to food for friends - that makes me hungry

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger