The Fedora

Wednesday 19 March 2014


Wearing a hat needs a certain amount of confidence. Or you need to be one of those people who doesn't care what people think (a rare species in my opinion). And yet whenever I see a woman wearing a Fedora I feel totally inspired.

I recently bought myself this one from Whistles after having ummed and arred for weeks, until finally they sold out in the Brighton store and I had to order one in. So far my eldest son has told me I look like a cowboy (he thinks that's a compliment) and I'm pretty convinced that when teamed with the wrong outfit I look like a quaker. That said, I am growing in confidence with each wear and hope to inspire someone else to take the plunge into the world of hat wearing.

bloglovin'
 / facebook / twitter / instagram / pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger