Plaid

Friday 4 October 2013







Can't escape it! Plaid is popping up all over the place and quite frankly it's won me over. I will be getting myself some soon- preferably multiple pieces to wear together, as inspired by the Celine catwalk and perfectly executed by Christine Centenera (pic 3). Sadly I can't afford any of the covetable Stella McCartney or Celine versions but thank goodness for Zara who have plenty of plaid to choose from. Is plaid on your wishlist?

Images: elleuk.com

☞ Don't forget to like my pic on the Être Cécile Instagram feed! Thanks! x

bloglovin' / facebook / twitter / instagram / pinterest

1 comments:

  1. I have a few old plaids around, I don't really wear them anymore but I used to find Uniqlo was the best. Got a nice smarter one form Muji too actually. Looks like you're storming that competition!

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger