Alexa De Castilho

Thursday 20 June 2013





Alexa De Castilho's Rio Discotheque collection has got me feeling ever so slightly unstable. I must own it all! The pieces individually are of course all fantastic, but would you just check out the first pic up there☝?! All of it on all at once- FABULOUS. So, to start my collection which should I save for first do you think?

Here's the inspiration behind the collection which I just loved reading;

"DISCOTHEQUE is inspired by growing up in Rio in the 70's
- secretly watching grown up parties from the stairs; glamorous people, leopard print sofas and zebra cushions
- making camps under banana trees in the tropical garden, darting hummingbirds
- my beautiful mother in over-sized sunglasses, lounging by the pool sipping a Caipirinha. Her layers of gold necklaces and her many gold rings

I weave these memories into treasures for others to wear. I have created this collection with love and the knowledge that, even simply dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, the wearer will feel a touch of the heat and the glamour of Rio."

Available on Alexa's site or at Nola Boutique, 42 Gardner Street, Brighton.

bloglovin' / facebook / twitter / instagram / pinterest

1 comments:

  1. Ah thanks so much for introducing me to this shop, going to have a good browse now
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger