Ancient Greek Sandals

Tuesday 28 May 2013




This fabulous brand first came to my attention on the lovely Evangelie's blog Style Heroine. She was wearing the winged Nephele - shown 2nd down, which quite frankly are the best sandals I've ever seen. Fear not though, if these are a bit too much for you, there are plenty of tamer styles on the Ancient Greek Sandals site, most of which feature the cute winged buckle which isn't just a pretty finishing touch by the way (more about that here). Iphigenia (shown top) are a favourite of the stylish Michelle Williams and I think my sandal of choice this summer. If the sun decides to come out and stay out that is...

bloglovin' / facebook / twitter / instagram / pinterest

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, your blog makes everything look so simple and stunning. The top two sandals are my favourites
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger