I ♥ Independents!

Tuesday 6 November 2012


After nearly 10 years of living in Brighton's North Laine, I am still in love with it. The people, the pubs, the independent cafe's, shops and boutiques. It's a special little world away from all the high street chains. I'm a real fan of supporting local business so as you can imagine, I was really excited to hear about a new localised discount card- LoveCard. It's aim is to help showcase, celebrate and support the unique and quality independents in Brighton. There are over 30 partners involved so far including some of my huge favourites- Nola, Edited and Cafe Coho!

LoveCard are offering Style Memos readers a 25% discount to become a member. All you have to do is enter the code 'stylememos' at www.lovecard.co.uk.

Happy shopping!

Follow me on bloglovin' / twitter / facebook

1 comments:

  1. i would get one if i lived closer, and i wish i did live closer. one day hopefully we can move there. yeah CoHo's coffee was very nice indeed, probably my fav that we have visited actually. big ones too

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger