Finally

Friday 5 October 2012


Part of the reason there has been an absence of blog posts recently is that we are having our kitchen, bathroom and living area renovated. Seriously taxing... emotionally and financially! 10 weeks on and we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. The decorators are in at the moment and already I'm getting twitchy about my kids and the newly painted walls! Maybe I should get this sign I found on Rocket St George?

Follow me on bloglovin' / twitter / facebook

2 comments:

  1. that sounds like a massive job, really like the hang too. solid advice. i'm heading down to brighton on monday with my gf, might pick your brains about places to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mat! New cafe Bread & Milk is worth a visit- just down the hill from station on Trafalgar Street.

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger