My new best friend

Wednesday 22 February 2012






I predict a long and happy friendship with this jacket. A bit chilly for it right now but once the temp starts rising this will probably be on most days. And of course my new Topshop Ashley shoes. Loving them! Also, the arm party is growing! Some fluro additions- 2 from Accessorize and a thin bangle I have no idea where I found, but these are similar.

Jacket: UrbanOutfitters, top & bag: American Apparel, skirt, shoes & necklace: Topshop, Love ring: Zoe&Morgan


2 comments:

  1. Everything about this is stunning! Tempted to nip of to Accessorize and purchase those bracelets for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with this jacket of yours! I have a similar one, but longer and with a fur hood -- not sure if it would look quite as cute with a skirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger