Space to breathe

Saturday 21 May 2011


Really like this top from H&M- especially the way it scoops up at the back, and the covered button detail. Not sure why, but I had my sights set on getting a pair of really high waisted, wide leg trousers. Found some! Sadly a size too small but I was willing to suffer hindered breathing for them. Although, not being able to sit down or eat was too much to bear. So reluctantly I considered taking them back, until I realised they could be easily adjusted as the style has a fold over on the waistband. So I unpicked the stitching and gave myself a bit of breathing space...

Top and trousers: H&M




1 comments:

  1. O top é lindo mas com essas calças muito largas e sem forma desaparece um pouco e apenas sobresai as riscas, e o preto neste caso escurece muito o look. Experimente com uma calças à boca de sino brancas e vai ver que para além de parecer mais alta o top destaca-se.

    Saudações
    Wish

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger