They've arrived...

Friday 14 January 2011













With the christmas money I was given, I had the opportunity to buy something I'd never usually be able to afford. The Acne Draw boots!!! For a week I gazed at the picture on the Acne site, as well as the steep price tag... When I finally plucked up the courage to order them they had gone into the sale! Hooray! So I had change left over- result. Needless to say I am over the moon with these little beauties. The shape, the height, the leather... I'm sure it won't be long until I'm obsessing about some other unattainable item, but for now I'm satisfied. Really.

3 comments:

  1. they look fantastic...can understand only too well why you were/are obsessed with them!

    http://germangreeneyedmonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on the daring to order them, they look great

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger