On with the old

Friday 3 December 2010






My mum had so many great clothes and shoes I wish she'd have saved for me! Sadly alot of them have been lost between moves. Glad this blouse was still hanging in her wardrobe though! It has a pussy bow tie but I like it wearing without it at the moment. There's a few other bits I've claimed and will post about them soon... Also, can't wait till it warms up to wear these sandals again, so on with the grey school socks!

Blouse: Mum's, Wide leg trousers: Malene Birger at Nola Boutique, Sandals: Kurt Geiger, Socks: Sainsbury's

4 comments:

  1. Love this blouse, especially the bell sleeves. M&S have some gorgeous camel blouses in their s/s11 collection. Looking forward to getting my hands on those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very elegant, looks lovely. not quite the same but just as m&s was mentioned on the about comment, i get lots of stuff from there, jumpers, gloves, scarfs ect and they always last much longer than anywhere else, so maybe they will be good hand me downs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! The shirt is divine!
    www.swampedinflowers.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger