Vauxhall Fashion Scout: Florencia Kozuch

Monday 20 September 2010


Yesterday I joined the fashion loving hoards at London Fashion Week. I had a ticket for the Masha Ma show at the Vauxhall Fashion Scout venue (thanks to Shini at Park & Cube). After the show I found some recent fashion graduates exhibiting their work. Amongst them was the lovely Florencia Kozuch. I thought her work was beautiful. I love the sheer fabric and beaded detail. I regret not taking full length images of the garments- I was too busy chatting with her! The knitwear she's wearing in the bottom pic is from her new collection. Just lovely.





1 comments:

  1. I want this sweater..it is way too magical!
    -fashion forestry
    http://fashionforestry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger