Autumnal shades. Part 1

Thursday 19 August 2010

I know, summer's not even over and here I am dreaming of cooler climes. It's hard not to, when so much lovely stuff is filling the shops for autumn winter. I've had a colour scheme logged in my mind for next season, which has now morphed into a rapidly growing (but very efficient) filing system, as I add each wishlist item under the corresponding colour. What a nerd. Anyway, here are a few of my favourites right now. There is much more to come, so I leave this post with, 'to be continued...'.


Bag & coat: Topshop, shoes: Won Hundred, silk scarf: American Apparel.

1 comments:

  1. oooo nice selection Tex. I saw some lovely stuff in Zara and Toast in those shades the other day. Luce x

    ReplyDelete

Style Memos All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger